So I have been gone for a while as usual. Keeping up with my blog and youtube channel has really been tough. Lately I've been wearing sweaters and leggings, nothing interesting enough for a post. I've also hardly been going anywhere, just boring old uni. This past Sunday I hung out with my friend Makia and we had a lovely time just walking through the markets and taking pics. We walked around Spitalfield Market and Brick Lane, tried bunches of food samples lol. I decided to do my first ever Street Style post. I've seen so many of these on other blogs that I follow and every time I go out, esp on market days, I see outfits that I wish I could take pictures of to maybe try and replicate for myself in the future. It took guts for me to be able to randomly walk up to people and ask to take their pictures for my blog, but it was worth it. I realized that I should def get business cards for my blog so that I can hand them out to get more subscribers and people to see I am really trying to build it up. I hope you enjoy these outfits that I've chosen, and trust these are not the only ones that interested me. For each outfit I listed my favorite piece that if I had the chance to borrow I could lol. Hopefully in the future I can have more street style days, maybe NY in the summer, who knows. So enjoy huns :)
1. Her skirt is definitely a key piece to this outfit. The patterned trim at the bottom with the material makes it pop and it looks amazing.
2. For this outfit I would take her hat because of how it works with the mixtures she used. Her outfit includes bold colors and a graphic touch. The gold in her hat goes with the red of the skirt, great touch.
3. Just have to say I love her hair. I love the way she uses layers in her outfit and her scarf really brings out the different shades of blue she has incorporated. Plus the oxfords, totally adore, esp with the pink laces.
4. Loving the attitude to this outfit, the jumper of course is the key piece. It is neon green, over-sized, and just amazing.
5. The leather skirt, what more can I say, plus the take on monochrome wonderful :)
6. Her sunnies really did stand out to me, she has such a 60's appeal with the scarf headband and leather jacket. She was actually on the way to her gig for a band she is in Elle & the Pocket Belles check out their website pocketbelles.com
7. Is it the cuffed boyfriend jeans or the flatform kicks it is so hard to decide. Okay it's the kicks they are amazing and white so they totally stand out.
8. Loving the way she layered the over-sized dress and then the buckled ankle boots, beautiful.
Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed. Please comment and follow and I will do the same :)
Bria OC <3